Look for Less



Took a quick trip to the Nation's capital, Washington D.C. its been pretty cool so far. It's a beautiful day out. The fall breeze is battling with the summer's soon ending sun-ray. When in between the two seasons its best to leave behind your short sleeves and go right to light knit shirts with long sleeves. Jacket season isn't quite here yet so the long sleeve should hold you over from day to night chill.

This particular outfit cost me less than $100. How so? I found these great pair of casual cognac colored Vince Camuto sneakers for $22 at the Nordstrom Rack here in D.C. I also found this Calvin Klein shirt at the Calvin Klein outlet for $25. My pants are from H&M which were $25 but I did get some small tailoring done to them. Overall it was money well spent for a stylish casual daytime look. Remember style is in the find not in the price tag.









Comments