Lucky Brunch with friends!

You guys have all seen my Topman x Agi & Sam fish scale jacket before, well if you haven't here it is Lol! I wanted to save this post to throw up the piece sign and say bye to all my Cali friends and cool people I always see at Lucky Fabb West. Here are a few of my blog buddies be sure to check out their sites :)


 Sannam of sannamandstyle.com
Paulina of lilbitsofchic.com
 Jea of daintyjea.com

There is so many other extremely cool bloggers that I met & didn't get to feature goodbye to you all I had a wonderful time :)













Comments

  1. Wonderful post! Great photos and outfit! Hope you had a fun stay at LA! Hope to see you at the next Luckyfabb!

    Angie
    www.fshnfrdm.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great meeting you as well! We'll definitely turn up next time :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Javone! We never officially got a chance to meet at Lucky FABB but you were kind enough to take a picture of my friend and I. Thanks so much! You have such great style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm the king of taking pictures :) let's stay in touch

      Delete
  3. It was great meeting you! Hope you had a blast in LA!!

    Tuyaymya
    www.whiteteeblackdress.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment