My Most hated looks from Kentucky Derby Eve!!

Where are all the stylists?? Especially for the guys! Here are my most hated looks from the eve of the Kentucky Derby. I'm covering a shift for the Fashion Police lol. No disrespect to any of these celebs, I giving tips to help better the look they were going for.

 Gary Payton- this look didn't flow well the black slacks. They threw off the entire look. Gary definitely should have went with a khaki colored pant to give life to his beautiful green shirt.

 Nerlens Noel- Big pattern clash here, I love the polka dot shirt but the tie is killing me. Here I would recommend a black knit tie to sharpen the look.
 Poker Player Phil Hellmuth- Never wear a double breasted jacket open. They don't flow well tailored or not. Only a single breasted jacket has the ability to be worn open.  Also the LV belt is a had bit flashy, it should be worn more casually rather than a black tie gala.

Joey Fatone- One word.....Tailor. A well tailored suit here can bring this 300 pound look to Joey's actual weight if not slimmer depending on the cut.

Dale Barnstable- Looks like a he's headed to senior prom with the matching bow tie/ vest. Here I would recommend a black vest & to keep the blue bow tie to show a bit personality & if this suit was tailored better the look would definitely not look like its from Tuxedo Junction.

Donald Driver- I see where he wanted to go, the suit is definitely well fitting but 4 button suits are a thing of the past. If this suit was a 2 button it would definitely look more contemporary and not so old school.
Luke Hancock- A tailor would be great here. I recommend a red knit tie instead of the silk tie. Looks like he's running for a chair with the republican party. A knit tie would bring this conservative look a bit more style! 

Mark Sanchez- I love the look everything is great BUT... (maybe I'm over there top) the loafers get drowned in with the pants. If Sanchez went with a all cognac color shoe, this look would have more pop. The shoes are too light and pulls away from his trousers. An all cognac colored shoes here will definitely give this look the pop it needs.



Comments