Style at Lucky FABB

First day at Lucky was awesome! I wore my Limited Edition Raspberry blazer by Topman.com along with my Purple Deltoro slippers & Anchored pocket square. These all paired well because the purple family sticks together. You can always mix and match garments at are pretty close in range of purple hue. I went all black as far as t shirt, trousers, and watch. When wearing two extremely bold pieces i.e. my jacket & slippers, you don’t want to clash your pieces by wearing other pops of color.

Jacket- Topman Limited Edition
Trousers- Topman
Drop neck t shirt- Zara
Watch- Movado
Pocket square- Nordstrom Rack

Aside from my look I met some extremely cool people as I always do when I come to Lucky Fabb!



 
Nicole Richie
 Nisha of thefashonisha.com
 Comedian lil Duval (who I randomly spotted outside the hotel)
 Publicist Gavin Navarro


Comments

  1. you seriously were dressed to SLAY!

    xo,
    eelsay

    www.theluxuryrehab.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!!! I like to think I'm a slayer haha

      Delete
  2. This look tho! Can't get enough of it.

    Tuyaymya
    www.whiteteeblackdress.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment