Sunny day in Soho.

 Never a dull day in New York when the sun is out! Before a few meetings I had spent time in Soho and got to snap a few shots rocking my new Bugatchi Uomo shirt with blue camo print. This shirt was an eye catcher on the rack at Nordstrom and I had to have it. 
Being that New York is filled with surprises I was randomly approached by a beautiful photographer by the name of Marianna. Marianna has shot fashion week in Paris and also NY. She had great personality and kindly asked could she snap some pictures. Me being me, I'm always down for a random photoshoot lol. Right below are the awesome shots she snapped. The other cool but not of super quality photos were taken from my iPhone 5S :) View the quick interview she gave me here. Also view more of Marianna's marvelous work on her Flickr here

The photo above is credited to Marianna Farag


Comments