Thenandnowshop.com

"I had the pleasure to be a Holiday Guest Blogger for UK's Thenandnowshop.com"


I had the pleasure to be a Holiday Guest Blogger for UK's Thenandnowshop.com. What I did was select pieces from their site to style a complete look. This look poetically came together. My vision was of an artist maybe a painter, poet or just a stylish french guy. All in all this look is awesome for the contemporary man.

Orschel- Read Monaco Tweed Blazer- This jacket was the first piece I found. I loved the forest green and wanted to build around it. (shop here)

Fox Hunt Menswear Wool Scarf-  Adds a luxurious and bold feel, the alluring orange will lie great over our jacket. (shop here)

Rake Navy trousers- stands neutral against the color combo of the jacket and scarf. (shop here)
 
Anthony Miles Hearn Brown shoe- Simplicity with a twist. The orange rubber sole accompanied with the scarf shows true style. (shop here)

Cutler and Gross 1081 Black stained Sunglasses- frames will always be a great accessory to add personality to a look. These frames are parallel with the personality I was looking to create. (shop here)

Shop Thenandnowshop.com for high end greatly priced fashion.


Comments