Tis The Season

Happy Monday everyone! Since it is the first Monday of the month it's officially the beginning of the holiday season. Now is the time you search for gifts and generate ideas of what to buy. Since men are hard to shop for through out the month I will be throwing out gift ideas. Starting with cologne. Every Monday I will be featuring a "Cologne of the Week" to keep you up to date with the finest smelling mens fragrances. I will be testing them myself to give a through review.

Our very first Cologne of the Week is the BLEU DE CHANEL. 

Bleu de Chanel is a night time cologne for the most part but can definitely be sprayed lightly to use as a day fragrance. A great blend of citrus and woods gives the man sex appeal.

Great for 
-Night on the town
-Happy Hour

Not as ideal for
-Work days
-Business meetings

The Bleu de Chanel can be bought here

See you next week with another fragrance ;)....Comment if you would like to know my take on any fragrances.

Comments