Honest Fashion

Previously it was the rock-stars who had the biggest voice, but in today's day its the rappers. As we all know music and fashion goes hand in hand. And the Rappers are the artists who express their love for fashion most i.e. Kanye West, A$AP Rocky etc.. The rappers are the ones driving sales through the roof with catchy hooks like Drake's 'Versace, Versace' which is pretty annoying but its catchy and it makes people want it. Rappers should really get paid for mentioning designers but hey who am I to speak lol, but back to the topic at hand. I want to feature one artist who has undeniable style and fashion sense and his new video 'Honest' proves it. Future has been catching my eye lately and his video shows not only that he's the most fashionable rapper but also the most futuristic (hence is name). Known for his smash hit Same Damn Time where he states "I rock Gucci, I rock Louie, at the same damn time" his style vastly upgraded from the norm "Gucci & Louie" to McQueen & Maison Martin Margiela.

The Future Honest video has a European Vintage feel which highly compliments the suits, jewelery and luxury cars he showcases. I am declaring this the most Fashionable rap video today! Future wore a large cape with quilted pants and also a 3 button maroon colored suit with the matching Margiela sneakers (which was my favorite look). Check out the video and pics below & let me know your thoughts, definitely a must see for fashion lovers. Is Future the most fashionable rapper? I say so!

if having trouble viewing video click here






Comments