Fashion Week Day 2 recap

Day 2 I got to enjoy two great shows Front row. First was Nautica which I will be doing an independent post later, then it was Rebecca Minkoff which came with a live performance from Janelle Monae. I wore my favorite suit which my followers should be familiar with: My coral Topman suit. I paired it with my dark denim button up. Dark blues pairs well with the red family. To spice it up a bit I wore my polka dot pocket square, it make the denim shirt not look so raunchy, collectively it becomes a classic look!

I met some amazing people also, 
Aimee Song of SongofStyle.com along with her sister Dani Song.
Chriselle Lim of TheChrisellefactor.com 
Recording artist Lyvana
Nathan Helsel is already a great friend of mine is site is StylesbyNathan.com





 Lyvana & Nathan Helsel 
 Chriselle Lim


 Dani Song
Aimee Song

Comments