**Man of Colour**


As the summer slowly ends and the brights turn to bold this look is inspired by emotion. What are colors but feelings? i.e. "feeling blue"...What is happiness but looking at bright beautiful colors?
It takes a great amount of confidence for a guy to wear what I am wearing. Men are afraid the 'brights' for reasons of masculinity and or sexuality. Me personally I've become one with my confidence. I've learned to express my individuality through color. 

Men have to know what colors compliment their skin tone. Not all are fitting but once men are comfortable with knowing that nothing justifies who you are but you yourself, they will be confident in wearing brights. 

Though we like designer fashion and crazy complex designs, there is nothing that will ever be more fashionable than the basics.  Here I am wearing a basic henley, pants, and shoes, no shown labels. Nothing is shown but color. Color compliments the person & never over rules them, labels do. When people see me I want them to see me not so much of what designer I am wearing but the style of who I am. Let your style be defined by finding yourself on the color wheel, be bold, be simplistic, look better!
Comment and let me know how you feel about men in 'brights' Thank you!

Shirt by H&M
Pants by Zara
Shoes by Topman



I found myself in the garden, this is me in the purest form of beauty. I am this flower this flower is me plus we are wearing the same outfit.....I'm such a nature guy lol

These photos where shot at the Cleveland Botanical Garden

Comments

Post a Comment