Cell Phone Overload!!!!!!!

Anyone else feeling bombarded
by technology? 
**Raises Hand** 

Where is simplicity nowadays? As technology grows everyday we get introduced to new features that makes all of our "needs" more convenient and at our finger tips.

Take the iPhone and or Samsung Galaxy for instance I mean these phones can do everything! Which is great until you think of work and play. Me personally I love my iPhone but my work and play time clashes. Maybe its my ADD (lol) but everytime I am trying to be productive with my iPhone I always get side-tracked by all of the cool stuff I have on my phone i.e. Instagram. Temple Run, Candy Crush etc. Where is the separation? Recently Blackberry released OS 10 which features a "Personal & Business" tab as shown.

How cool is that?  I think this will be my new phone! Not because of the separation feature but because I want my phone to be my business unit. So I'm confidently saying I won't be waiting for the new iPhone to release, I will be switching to the new Blackberry Q10. It has a full key pad, is not Galaxy Note huge, and overall is more business savvy. I know you're thinking that I'm being ridiculous but I'm actually being logical. I'm not doing away with Apple completely because I love my Apple products so to please my 'fun side' I'll be investing in an iPad mini. I'd rather just use that for my play purposes like editing photos, abusing social media, youtubing and gaming. I'd rather not have a phone that can do EVERYTHING! I need simplicity, I'm having a technology overload. When I have my Blackberry I'll know I'm going to work and when I have my iPad mini I know I can have fun and be the Super Socialite that I am. 
Think about it, who looks at their watch for time anymore?  All my watch batteries are died, I don't plan on replacing them either. We have cell phones for time. Watches are now a only a fashion accessory, they're no longer apart of the tech fam lol. 

Please help me support my decision!!! Shed some light on my situation! Let me know how you feel about your phone being a hub for work and play, do you find it hard to balance the two? What are your thoughts on the Q10? Am I going crazy? lol Let me know something! Thanks a bunch!

photos from google images

Comments