The Lonely King

Had an escape to one of the most beautiful places that lies here in Cleveland. In a world full of worries I'm a lonely king. I'm not thinking I'm just typing my feelings.... the picture below says everything to me. It says I'm tired....but look at my placement I'm higher than the surface, I am in a great position, I'm UP! I am King! But even my position cant help my worries. 

I mimicked the statue Auguste Rodin "The Thinker". Cause I am a thinker and when you feel alone as I do, all you have is your thoughts at times......What to do next, what am I doing, where am I going. I know that I want to be legendary & I do believe I am on that course. I look back to when honorable men we're made into statues, I do want to be that honorable man. Honorable men live forever & ever. Your constantly reminded of what your not doing, even when you seem to be giving your all. 



Then I find my happy place. That happy place where nothing matters, there are no worries. Looking at how flowers blossom and just become perfectly flawless amazes me. I see my life in those flowers. I see my accomplishments, I see my love for life, I see the people who helped me along the way, I see everything & every reason to smile. Because in life you aren't to worry about anything, your only to remember that true inner beauty that you have inside that makes you creatively unique to the world. Mean something to the world, I don't want to do a working man, I want to die a living man. Meaning that my work is my life and I died doing what made me happy. 

 When life seems tough just remember sacrifice your happiness for only one person & thats you. Everything is an experience be true to yourself and who you are. There is so much to worry of but there is much more to life that everything thats not going right.  I owe it to myself to be happy with myself. Be beautiful - Armada

Comments