Lucky FABB day 2!

Day 2 at Lucky was more personal as we broke into smaller groups for seminars that we attended only if interested in topic. I learned a ton from well respected individuals in the industry. Lucky gave us extremely huge gift bags with things in it I never heard of (only cause I'm a guy) lol. Overall the sponsors did an amazing job and I have a sweet tooth from eating all of those gummy bears.

What I wore:
I recently bought a pair of Zara loafers they are a grayish blue with a royal blue lining & they fit great. My henley shirt is from H&M. My tailor gave my white Versace denim the perfect hem. A perfect hem is when your pants legs sits right on top of your shoe with out any ruffles in your pants leg.  Overall I know that a solid color like blue sits well on top of white. My camo scarf was my "Armada item" (an Armada item is the one item that sets your whole look apart).



I did want to mention a very cool blogger I met. Carlina of Allergic to Vanilla She killed the menswear look. True style is very versatile. Trust me its very tough to wear a tie with any type of pattern along with a plaid shirt. She did it effortlessly! Her flower pin is her Armada Item (an Armada item is the one item that sets your whole look apart) Great style Carlina best of luck on your journey!












Comments

  1. Aw, so fun right? Great to meet you, thanks so much for the shoutout! Looking forward to more great style from you!

    xo Carlina
    Allergictovanilla.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment