Lime Light

Spent a day roaming around West Hollywood and Beverly Hills and caught some great shots. I'm a nature guy, my niche to shooting is to find flowers or any type of plants to feed my look and create a relaxing mood. Nothing is more refreshing than a beautiful scenery and depending on where I am I like to fit perfect with that scenery. 

I finally got to wear my Neon Zara chinos. What better place than California. In search for a pocket square, I knew I needed something of bright color to balance the neon. Instead of relying on my wallet I  sought to my creativity. My pocket square is nothing but gift bag paper. Remember there is no price on creativity and you can't buy great style. 
Being that I will soon be releasing my own line of pocket squares in the near future. I will start a vlog/ youtube channel to give guides on creating your own pocket square & what fashionable tools you can use that are probably lying right in your home.





Here are the links to Shop my look:
White Asos Blazer or Similar 
Zara Drop neck White T shirt or Similar
Zara Neon chinos
Zara slippers
Michael Kors watch or similar



Comments

Post a Comment