East London Style

I read a blog post from a well respected blogger & he mentioned that in East London they started the button to the top look. I'm very inspired by British culture so I definitely had to give it a try & I completely loved it!

The book "Buttoned-Up" addresses how "Buttoned up is smarter and more formal than having the shirt loose at the top but the absence of a tie is a glaring and pointed gesture. It suggests that you're not headed for a conventional workplace, but that neither are you dressing sloppy" - Simon Reynolds

I also learned that the higher the cuff in your pants the bolder the look becomes. I shot in my neighbors front yard being that the spring is blooming their garden is becoming very beautiful, thought I'd be the one to test it out haha.

Hope everyone is loving their weekend share your thoughts & your plans! Be beautiful!

-Armada


Comments