Crowned the New Fresh Prince

I've decided to do a little research on the Karate Kid and man is this guy FLY! I'm talking overly fly! After his Hollywood hit the Karate Kid, not only has Jaden Smith made his way into the music industry but the fashion world as well. At 14 he's already got started on his own clothing line  MSFTSrep (pronounced Misfits Republic) the line is an example of what people have been calling  "Street Goth".

The street goth trend has become popular by style icons such as Kanye West & ASAP Rocky. It contains a ton of black, a ton of leather,  long tops, baggy tops, and shorts with very well fitted pants or long johns under it. It screams "I don't get dressed nor do I care for style, I just threw this on it happened to be overly fashionable."

I salute this future fashion icon! He's definitely on the right path his style is nothing less than amazing! Check out these great shots of Jaden as he killed the cover/ feature in UK's Wonderland Magazine.
In UK's Katie Eary A/W13 

 KTZ printed shirt

KTZ A/W13 Polynesian Embroidered Jumper 

 Jaden Dressed in his MSFTSrep clothing

Comments