California Camo

It's pretty obvious that Camo is the new sensation. Solely because Camo goes with almost everything. One thing I never do is try to match the camo up perfectly, you always want to stand out never go for camo head to toe its lame and makes you look like you are in the army when really you dnt deserve the credit our veterans get lol. 


The best way to dress your camo is to experiment, no one can tell you what goes with what, buy a camo shirt or pants the play around with it a bit then ask for advice. If i asked someone "Could I wear orange pants with a camo shirt?" They would probably say "ummmm I'd have to see it first." Be creative mix it up seeing is believing don't dress the way everyone else does cause your not everyone else. Add your unique touch to each look. In today's case my Armada Item would be my tangerine Cheap Monday chinos.






Camo Crew Neck by Zara
Orange Chinos by Cheap Monday
Shoes courtesy of Johnson & Murphy
Belt by Louis Vuitton

Comments