Old Scott vs New Scott


If you’ve been keeping up with the Kardashians then you too have come to love Lord Scott Disick. With Scott being such a style icon known for his exotic 3 piece suits and stylish formal wear I’ve noticed a sudden change in Scott’s attire post Kanye.







Nothing wrong with Scott picking up a few urbane tips from Kanye but geez Scott where is the competition? Scott has just as much if not more style than Kanye WITH IS OWN STYLE.

I watched an episode where Scott wore a suit to the zoo I think in Miami weather which was very funny to me but it was so Scott. Now I see Jordans and flannel shirts (which is so un’LordDisick’like). Kinda upsets me but Yeezy teaches everyone I guess lol. Hey Scott you look better doing your own thing. Love the urbane wear but we’d like to see you in a suit everyday again.

Maybe I am being too hard on Scott he is a new father of 2 and maybe he'd like to relax a bit instead of of being suited & booted on every occasion cause kids are a hand full.



But all in all this should be a message to everyone no matter whom you are Love and Admire your own style! Looking more like someone else makes you lose yourself and is no fun! Competition is everything, everything in fashion, everything in life. If your best friend does the urbane wear and formal is your niche then do your formal thing be fresh on two different notes. Take it from the Armada. ;)













Comments