Crayola Closet

Doing some Spring Cleaning. One thing about me is that I love colored pants. I do need to add some blues but since warm colors go well with my skin tone I prefer reds as you can see.

I do notice that there is a fear of being "confused" as a male which makes most men afraid to wear colored pants. Take the Armada's advice, Fear is nothing but hidden confidence. Though we live in a more gay friendly world that shouldn't stop you from expressing yourself. Confidence is the number one attraction to women. Try it out!

Great tip when just starting to wear colored pants:
Make the rest of your look more settle. Colored pants scream "LOOK AT ME!" So in order to calm that down a bit go more settle up top such as a plain white shirt or something of that nature. (Me personally I stay away from graphic T shirts.) You dnt want to confuse the eyes when your being looked at, the eye focuses on one thing then sees everything built around it. You want to be pleasing to the eye, not having it bounce all over the place or "doing too much".

I wouldn't recommend matching shoes with the pants you dnt want to look tacky you want your look to look effortless. The more you try things out the more comfortable you will be. Trust me I spend a ton of time in my closet mix & matching clothes just to find that complete look.

Once you've mastered the colored pants technique the next level is Color Blocking lol but I'll save that for another post.

Find your nearest H&M to start painting your closet!

Be well enjoy your Easter!



Black, orange, red, coral, bright red, yellow, neon, white.



Comments