NYE Celebration

I know your probably wondering where have I been.... Well I've been working to have a successful NYE event. It felt great to watch everyone come out to support something I love & something I believe in. It couldn't of happened with out the help of my guys, Marcus, Caronn, & Dan! I adore these guys because I gave them the Eulogy concept & they ran with it. My dream became theirs, that's inspiring because I'm the youngest one. Great to have these distinguished gentlemen on board!

Flattering... But as far as the event goes the House of Blues was the perfect venue for this Black Tie affair. Though in Cleveland it's usually no where to get dressed up & get fancy we're making sure we provide that venue. I wasn't expecting a turnout as big as it was but due to hard work we got in done. Here's my 3rd & biggest event I've conducted & it was a complete success! Feels good to wake up with an idea & months later make it happen.

I just want people to realize the Eulogy isn't a group or a bunch of "party throwers" we are a lifestyle! Dnt believe it look at it! We create events where there is no VIP section, we're all amongst each other. We are all important people and you being there shows you care about the lifestyle you care about the value of the environments you place yourself in. You know that self representation is the key to respect & fashionably representing yourself shows that you are someone!

I'd like to thank everyone who came out all of the beautiful women & well dressed men!

For more event pictures please visit our Instagram @4theEulogy





























Comments